Today at Smokey House I made chicken cordon bleu. It was easy to make. At first I thought it was gonna taste pretty weird because we had different ingredients than how I’m used to making it but it ended up tasting great.
- Swiss cheese
- Organic chicken Breast
- Bread crumbs
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Olive oil
- Roll up the chicken breast with the Swiss cheese and ham.
- Then beat eggs.
- Dip it in the egg batter then roll them around the bread crumbs.
- Cook it until it’s brown in a frying pan with olive oil.
- Put the cooked chicken in the baking dish.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup over the chicken in a baking dish.
- Then put it in the oven at 425 till the cream of mushroom soup is hot take it out.